Out of work due to a medical condition? We’ll help you get the SSDI benefits you need and deserve.
Are you unable to work due to a medical condition? Does your doctor predict your condition will persist for a year or more? You could be eligible for Social Security Disability benefits.
While it’s easy for everyone to pay into the Social Security program, even the most deserving applicants will find it difficult to get paid by the program. Having an experienced SSDI attorney prepare your application or appeal can make the difference between being denied and getting your benefits.
Let Our Experienced SSDI Attorneys Guide You
Rather than struggling to figure out the SSDI application process on your own, simply let our attorneys guide you. We’ve partnered with the respected firm of Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Harrison to give you the best possible representation and assistance with important steps like:
- Determining if you qualify for benefits
- Securing the detailed documentation necessary to support your application
- Filing the necessary paperwork
- Meeting all important deadlines
- Helping you obtain medical benefits
- Appealing a claim that has been denied
- Representing you at your Administrative Law Judge hearing
Now You May Wonder…
…Why Can’t I File My Own SSDI Application?
While it is possible to submit an application for SSDI on your own, this can be a risky move. Without professional assistance, applicants often make mistakes such as:
- Leaving out medical details
- Forgetting to include a complete work history
- Making errors in financial information
- Getting dates wrong
- Using the wrong code numbers or ID numbers
- Making typos or other errors that make the application hard to process
Rather than risk a mistake that could cost you thousands of dollars in lost or delayed benefits, simply turn to The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker. Our dedicated attorneys will work hard to ensure your application is correct and complete. We can also guide you through the SSDI hearing process if needed.
You Can Afford Quality Representation
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we understand that money may be tight since you’re out of work and awaiting your SSDI benefits. That’s why we take cases on a contingency fee basis. We do not require any payment until we secure your benefits. If we are not successful, you don’t pay.
Don’t Delay--Contact an SSDI Attorney Now
SSDI applications and appeals are subject to time limits, so it’s important to get professional help with your case ASAP. Call 800-333-0000 now to set up a free initial consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.