If you have been hurt by a faulty or recalled medical device, we will help you fight for compensation.
Advancements in medical science have brought us countless new medical devices, many of which are nothing short of miraculous. Unfortunately, a few of these medical devices have turned out to actually be harmful to patients due to defects in design or manufacturing. The manufacturers of these products can and should be held liable for the harm their products have caused.
Our Attorneys Will Help You Fight For Compensation
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we have special expertise in faulty medical device cases. You can rely on our skilled and experienced attorneys to fight aggressively to ensure you get the compensation you deserve for damages like:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Death benefits (in case of wrongful death)
Have You Been Harmed by One of These Dangerous Medical Devices?
Our firm is currently investigating cases involving:
- Contaminated Medical Scopes
- Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filters
- DePuy ASR Hip Implant Recall
- Stryker Rejuvenate Hip Implant Recall
- Zimmer Durom Cup Hip Implants
- Zimmer Persona Knee Implant
- Biomet Magnum Hip Replacements
- Wright Medical Technology Conserve and Profemur Hip Replacements
- Vaginal Mesh Devices
- Mirena® IUDs
Remember, there are time limits associated with claims, so it is very important to reach out to us ASAP if you or a loved one has been harmed by one of these devices.
Why Choose The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
- We work with a nationally recognized team of law firms with an excellent track record of securing maximum compensation in faulty medical device cases
- We know how to go up against big corporations and win
- We’ve secured millions of dollars for our clients
- You can get help from our firm 7 days a week
- We do not charge any legal fee until we win your case--if we don’t win, you don’t pay
Call Now for a Free Consultation
For more information about your potential for compensation in a faulty medical device case, please contact us at 800-333-0000 or fill out an online case submission form. We will be happy to go over your rights and options with you during a free initial consultation.