Have you gotten sick due to corporate negligence? We will fight for you.
Have you developed a medical condition or lost a loved one due to a defective or dangerous product? The corporation that knowingly allowed this product to come to market can and should be held accountable. At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we can help you take the necessary legal steps to secure compensation for your suffering.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
You can trust The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker to provide the exceptional representation your case deserves because:
- We work with a nationally recognized team of law firms with an excellent track record of securing maximum compensation in medical condition cases
- We’ve helped thousands of clients fight big pharma and win
- We’ve secured millions of dollars for our clients
- We have an attorney available to assist you every day--even on weekends
- If we don’t win your case, you don’t have to pay any legal fees
Do You Have an Actionable Medical Condition?
If your medical condition can be traced back to someone else’s negligence, it is actionable. However, we are currently focusing our efforts on the following medical conditions:
- Mesothelioma & Asbestosis: Despite the fact that asbestos exposure was linked to serious lung problems in scientific research dating back decades, many corporations continued to use asbestos without providing proper warnings or safety gear for employees. If you or loved one have developed mesothelioma or asbestosis, we may be able to help you get compensation.
- Ovarian Cancer: If you or a loved one has developed ovarian cancer after using Johnson & Johnson’s talcum powder, you should definitely consider taking legal action. Internal company communications have revealed that management knew of the risks but did nothing, giving sick women very strong grounds for compensation.
- Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis: Certain gadolinium-containing contrasting agents such as Omniscan can cause a serious adverse reaction known as Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis. If you have been diagnosed with this condition--or with scleroderma, which may actually be NSF-and you have a history of MRIs or MRAs, you could be entitled to compensation.
- Salmonella Poisoning & Listeria Poisoning: Have you become seriously ill due to a tainted food product? For example, maybe you got salmonella poisoning from contaminated peanut butter or listeria poisoning from contaminated frozen vegetables. In any case, we can help you get compensation from the manufacturer.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
For more information about medical conditions resulting from corporate negligence, please call us at 800-333-0000 or fill out our online case submission form. We’ll be happy to set up a free initial consultation so you can learn more about your rights and options.