If you have been the victim of consumer fraud, we will fight for you.
Concealing important information about a product or service isn’t just unethical. It can also be illegal when the company’s actions rise to the level of consumer fraud.
Most consumer fraud cases involve corporations doing one of these two things:
- Making false claims about the benefits or capabilities of a product
- Purposefully omitting harmful details related to a product (such as dangerous ingredients, health risks and side effects)
If you have been the victim of either type of consumer fraud, you can and should exercise your legal right to compensation. Of course, you cannot expect to do this alone. You will need help from an experienced consumer fraud attorney.
Who Better to Choose Than The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker?
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker makes an excellent choice of consumer fraud attorney for your case because:
- We have an alliance with a nationally recognized team of law firms specializing in consumer fraud cases
- We know how to go up against big corporations and win
- We’ve secured millions of dollars for our clients
- You can get help from our firm 7 days a week
- We do not charge any legal fee until we win your case--if we don’t win, you don’t pay
We Are Currently Investigating These Consumer Fraud Cases:
- Lumber Liquidators: After deliberately mislabeling laminate flooring to give the appearance that it met California safety standards for formaldehyde, Lumber Liquidators is now the target of a consumer fraud lawsuit.
- HAMP Foreclosures: Did you meet the requirements of the Trial Period Plan on a modified loan, but get foreclosed on anyway? This is a violation of the Home Affordable Modification Program.
- Atorvastatin: We are pursuing consumer fraud cases against Ranbaxy, the manufacturer of the generic Lipitor drug atorvastatin, because they falsified or fabricated bioequivalency data for the drug.
- Quicken Loans Refinancing Deposits: These cases involve deposits being wrongfully withheld after consumers decided not to refinance with Quicken.
- HealthMarkets: We are pursuing cases involving deceptive health insurance marketing practices.
- Hidden Online Restocking Fees: We are targeting several major online retailers in consumer fraud suits because they have been charging hefty, difficult to discover fees on returned products.
Have You Been the Victim of Consumer Fraud?
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we offer free, no-obligation consultations to individuals who suspect they have been the victims of consumer fraud. To get your consultation, all you have to do is call 800-333-0000 or fill out an online case submission form.