If you have been injured at a construction site, we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
According to OSHA, 1 in 10 construction workers is injured in an accident each year. In many cases, unsafe site conditions cause or contribute to these accidents. Both workers and bystanders can easily be injured by falling objects, unstable scaffolding, heavy equipment, and other hazards.
Let The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker Fight for You
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we specialize in helping construction site accident victims just like you secure the justice and compensation they are entitled to under the law. Our attorneys will be beside you every step of the way, providing assistance with:
- Gathering evidence to prove liability for the accident
- Finding caring and compassionate doctors
- Documenting the full impact of your injuries on your life
- Helping you pay your medical bills
- Helping you avoid financial difficulty while out of work
- Determining what type of claim to file
- Fighting to recover full and fair compensation
Personal Injury Claims vs Workers’ Compensation Claims
There are two possible paths to compensation in a construction site accident case: workers’ compensation claims and personal injury claims.
Individuals who get injured while employed at a construction site almost always have the ability to get compensation through their employer’s workers’ compensation insurance. This insurance will help with medical bills and provide disability payments if your claim is approved. However, you will not be able to get any compensation for your pain and suffering.
If your construction accident was caused by the negligence of a third party who is not your employer, you may have the option of filing a personal injury claim. For example, you could file this type of claim for a construction site accident if you are:
- A pedestrian who was injured when scaffolding collapsed on a sidewalk
- A bystander hit by a falling object
- A construction worker injured by a defective power tool
- A worker injured due to the negligence of a sub-contractor
The biggest advantage of a personal injury claim compared to workers’ comp is that it allows you to seek additional damages including pain and suffering.
Still Confused About What Type of Claim to File?
That’s Why We’re Here
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, our experienced attorneys understand all the nuances of both workers’ compensation and personal injury claims. Based on the evidence in your case, we can tell you which type of claim is appropriate for your case and then fight aggressively to secure the compensation you deserve.
Why Choose The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
- We win 95 percent of our cases
- We have over 39 years of experience
- We’ve helped over 100,000 clients and won over $2 billion dollars
- We are available to clients 7 days a week
- You don’t pay any legal fees unless we win your case
For more information about working with us on your construction site accident claim, submit your case online or call 800-333-0000. The initial consultation is always free.