If you or someone you love has been the victim of elder abuse, we will fight for you.
With the aging of the baby boomer generation, elder abuse is a growing problem in America today. Unfortunately, with many people unfamiliar with the law, unsure how to identify elder abuse, and uncertain what to do to in the event abuse is discovered, many perpetrators of elder abuse go unpunished. Don’t let this happen in your case! By contacting The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, you can get top-quality assistance in taking civil action against perpetrators of elder abuse. We’ll fight to secure compensation for you or your elder loved one.
We Handle All Kinds of Elder Abuse Cases
The best way to figure out if the mistreatment you or your loved one has experienced qualifies as elder abuse is to consult an experienced attorney. At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we know the law and we can assist with cases involving:
- Physical Abuse
- Assault and battery
- Unreasonable physical restraint
- Prolonged or continual deprivation of food or water
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual assault and battery
- Sexual harassment
- Financial Exploitation
- Emotional Abuse
- Degrading verbal harassment
- Solitary confinement
- Improper medication
- Inadequate food and water
- Requests for assistance ignored
Let Our Experienced Attorneys Guide You
As your elder abuse attorney, we will help you understand your rights under the law and your options for securing compensation from the nursing home, caregiver, or other party who harmed your elder loved one. Some of the key steps we will handle include:
- Gathering evidence to prove who committed the elder abuse
- Documenting your loved one’s injuries
- Placing an appropriate value on the damages in the case, including all medical bills, emotional distress, and pain and suffering
- Seeking compensation in negotiations with a nursing home and their insurance provider
- Filing a lawsuit and fighting for fair compensation in court if needed
Now You May Wonder…
Can I Afford an Elder Abuse Attorney?
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we understand that you may be on a limited budget if you or a loved one requires constant nursing care. That’s why we take elder abuse cases on a contingency fee basis. If you have a valid case, we will cover all the costs associated with building your case. You will not have to repay us or pay any other legal fees until we win compensation for you.
Call Now for a Free Initial Consultation
If you suspect your loved one is being abused, be proactive and contact The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker now for a free initial consultation. You can reach us at 800-333-0000 or submit your case online and we’ll call you back promptly.