Our skilled wrongful death attorneys will fight to get compensation for your family.
If you have lost a loved one in an accident, you’re probably feeling practically paralyzed with grief. But it is important to consider your legal rights and options at this time.
Filing a wrongful death claim may be a necessary next step. You can rely on the knowledgeable and caring attorneys at The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker to advise you of your rights and guide you every step of the way.
Skillful Representation for All Kinds of Wrongful Death Accidents
We’ve spent over 39 years honing our skills in all kinds of wrongful death cases, and we have an excellent track record of securing ample compensation for our clients. In fact, we won over $2 billion in settlements, verdicts, and awards. No matter what kind of accident took your loved one, we can help. For example, we handle:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Compressed Natural Gas Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Construction Site Accidents
- Accidents on the Job
- Occupational Diseases
- Defective Products
Now You May Wonder…
…What Can I Achieve with a Wrongful Death Claim?
A wrongful death claim can deliver three main benefits for your family:
- Justice: In many wrongful death accidents, there is no possibility of criminal penalties for the person who caused the accident. Fortunately, by filing a civil lawsuit, the family of the victim can still get some sense of justice and closure.
- Compensation for Past Bills: Losing a loved one can leave you with significant expenses such as medical bills, memorial service costs, and burial costs. You can seek compensation for these costs through a wrongful death action.
- Compensation for the Future: The loss of a loved one will be felt far into the future as the family misses out on the financial contributions, household help, and affection the deceased person would have provided. These future losses can be included in the compensation in a wrongful death claim.
Who Can File a Wrongful Death Claim?
Wrongful death claims are most commonly filed by spouses/partners and by children. However, additional family members may be able to file a claim if they were financially dependent on the deceased individual.
Start Building Your Case with a Free Consultation
Call us at 800-333-0000 to request your free initial consultation, or else submit your case online. If you have legal grounds for a wrongful death claim, we’ll represent you on a contingency fee basis, with no payment due unless we win your case.