Injured in a bus accident? The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker can get you the compensation you deserve.
Whether you are a bus passenger or a pedestrian, bicyclist, or other motorist hit by a bus, a bus accident has the potential to result in serious injury. If you want the best possible chance of securing compensation for your injury, you need to hire qualified bus accident attorney right now.
Because you need a professional looking out for your rights and interests. You cannot trust the bus company or their insurance provider to do this. Rather than trying to provide the compensation you need and deserve, they will be looking for any possible way to limit your compensation and protect their own bottom line.
The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker Will Fight for You
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we specialize in helping injured individuals fight back against bus companies and insurance providers. With us working on your behalf, you can rest assured that the at-fault party will have to live up to their obligations under the law and provide the compensation you deserve.
We will help you with all kinds of important tasks such as:
- Gathering evidence to prove liability for the accident
- Finding caring and compassionate doctors
- Documenting the full extent of your injuries
- Interacting with insurance companies in a way that protects your rights & interests
- Negotiating for full and fair compensation
- Filing a lawsuit if needed
Now You May Wonder…
…What’s My Case Worth?
While the severity of your injuries is an important factor in determining the potential value of your case, it is not the only factor. We also need to consider the strength of the evidence and the disposition of the bus company regarding settlements and litigation.
When calculating damages in a bus accident case, we are always careful to consider all possible areas of compensation that may apply, such as:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage (in case of vehicles hit by a bus)
- Punitive damages (in case of especially egregious behavior on the part of a bus company)
Do I Really Need a Bus Accident Attorney?
Yes. Even if you have already received a settlement offer from a bus accident company or their insurance provider, you still need to consult an attorney. Why? Because these initial settlement offers are almost always unfair. Though you might not recognize an unfair offer when you see it, our attorneys most certainly will.
You can trust our team to fight aggressively for you to receive a better settlement offer that is fair and adequate to your needs. If no offer is forthcoming, we can always file a lawsuit if appropriate.
Why Choose The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker
- We win 95 percent of our cases
- We have over 39 years of experience
- We’ve helped over 100,000 clients and won over $2 billion dollars
- We are available to clients 7 days a week
- You don’t pay any legal fees unless we win your case
Learn More During Your Free Consultation
Wondering if you have grounds for a bus accident injury claim? Need help evaluating a settlement offer? Call us at 800-333-0000 or submit your case online and we’ll schedule a free initial consultation for you.