Fresno Auto Accident Lawyers
Fresno area natives are all too familiar with the 5 and the 99—long flat stretches of freeway through the San Joaquin Valley. Frequent drivers of these highways have seen the perils: monotony, falling sleep at the wheel, and cars and semi-trucks traveling at tremendous speeds, even in dangerous foggy conditions. These hazards make otherwise uneventful straightaways the sites of devastating auto accidents. Tremendous impact upon collision can result in catastrophic or serious injury.
For over 35 years, The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker has represented hundreds of thousands of injured clients in . We have recovered more than $1 billion dollars in injury compensation on behalf of our clients. We are the #1 auto accident law firm in Southern California with offices in Fresno, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Riverside, and Bakersfield. Call us today at (877) 651-8613 or email us using our case submission form to schedule a free consultation.
Types of auto accidents
Some common types of auto accidents that The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker represents include:
If you are concerned that your type of accident is not on the list, contact us via email or call us anytime at (877) 651-8613. We handle many types of accident cases. Whether involved in a motorcycle accident on a desolate desert interstate or in a car crash on busy Fresno thoroughfares, you need the skilled and experienced auto accident attorneys from The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker on your side.
We'll Fight For You!®
At The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker, we are committed to protecting your rights and maximizing recoveries. Unfortunately, most people do not know their rights when involved in an auto accident. Insurance adjusters and other parties often try to take advantage by disputing your innocence, refusing to pay your claim, or reducing compensation for damages. Our experienced auto accident attorneys effectively manage accident claims and provide valuable guidance for our clients. We offer specific advice on what to do and what not to do. In general, you should follow these guidelines:
- Never speak to an insurance adjuster without first consulting an attorney.
- Do not make statements to others about the accident or admit guilt.
- Do not agree to sign anything before we review paperwork and advise you.
- Never agree to settle unless we have explained the terms and conditions of the settlement.
It costs you nothing to speak with our firm. Find out how we can help.
- The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker offers free, confidential consultations with no obligation.
- There are no upfront expenses when we take your case.
- If we don’t get you any money, we won't charge you a dime.
- Submitting an online form entitles to you a 10% fee discount for auto and motorcycle cases.
Call (877) 651-8613 or contact us using our case submission form today. We’ll fight for you!®